Terms and Conditions of Use
- When a user registers to use Olympiads Online the following
information is collected: name, email address, school name.
- This information is held securely on a database and is not
passed on to any person or party unrelated to the management of the site. The
information is accessible to the managers and administrators of Olympiads
- While care has been taken in preparing the content on this
site, Australian Science Innovations and its employees, related parties,
directors, officers, agents, volunteers, contractors and subcontractors will
not accept any liability, including for any loss or damage, resulting from the
reliance on the content, or for its accuracy, currency and completeness.
- Olympiads Online managers and administrators will monitor
discussions, chats, postings, and the like but the managers and administrators
of Olympiads Online are under no obligation to do so and assume no
responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such
communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or
inaccuracy contained in any such communication.
- By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about
Olympiads Online or its contents are to be determined by the courts having
jurisdiction in NSW in accordance
with the laws in force in NSW.
- If you have a complaint about the content on Olympiads
Online or its contents, please provide this in writing and the complaint will
be reviewed. If the managers of Olympiads Online see fit to do so, the
particular content might be modified or removed.
- In the interests of all participants, the managers of
Olympiads Online reserve the right to enforce the removal of any student or
other participant from the course whose behaviour or demeanour is considered
Last modified: Thursday, 16 July 2015, 10:36 AM